IQ 300 – Siemens WT45N201GB
Download user manual Siemens WT45N201GB
in PDF format: WT45N201GB
iSensoric condenser dryer with sensor-controlled autoDry technology and softDry drum for optimal textile care.
- Sensor-controlled autoDry technology delivers perfectly dried laundry.
- 40 minute quick dry programme (Rapid 40).
- softDry drum system for extremely gentle drying
- Special drying programme for functional textiles such as sportswear and outdoor clothing.
- LED display and user interface for an easier programme navigation and intuitive operation of the appliance.
- Energy Efficiency Class: B at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Energy consumption 560.0 kWh per year, based on 160 drying cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load, and the consumption of the low-power modes. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at full load 4.63 kwh and energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at half load 2.61 kwh
- The programme Cottons cupboard dry used at full and partial load is the standard drying programme to which the information in the label and the fiche relates, this programme is suitable for drying normal wet cotton laundry and is the most efficient programme in terms of energy consumption for cotton.
- Programme time of the standard cotton programme at full load 137 min and programme time of the standard cotton programme at partial load 79 min.
- Weighted programme time of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 104 min.
- Condensation efficiency class B on a scale from G (least efficient) to A (most efficient).
- Average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at full load 88 % and average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at partial load 88 %.
- Weighted condensation efficiency for the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 88 %.
- Power consumption in off-mode 0.1 W and in left-on mode 0.5 W
- Noise level: 65 dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for sensor and timed programmes
- Touch control buttons: low heat, less ironing, programme length, start/pause, fine-tuning for drying level, 24 h end time delay
- Special programmes: Woollens Finish, mixed fabrics , outdoor, timed programmme warm, timed programme cold, hygiene, lingerie, rapid 40, shirts 15
- Sensitive drying: large softDry stainless steel drum system and revolution drying system
- AntiVibration design: for greater stability and quietness
- LED Display for remaining time and 24 hours time delay, programme status indication, special functions
- Anti crease cycle 120 minutes at the end of the programme
- Drum interior light
- Child lock
- End of cycle buzzer
- Door hinge: right-hand
- Container for condensed water
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.2 x 59.8 x 59.9 cm
- Slide-under installation
- integrated glass door with frame silver-black grey
My Rapid 40 wont stop, it keeps on going for about 3 hours
What is Rapid 40?
Hi, my Siemens IQ300 shows CL, I can not set programm, what I can do?
we have a key symbol that is lit up and the machine peeps and will not start drying- please help. Happy New Year
Hi, Ennis and Isabelle, Key symbol or CL means Childproof lock is Activate.
Press and hold the “Ready in” time button and the drying time button at the same time for 3 seconds to activate or deactivate the childproof lock.
do not buy these tumble dryers they just keep switching off and do not dry your washing youy leave it on programme for hours and then the washing is still wet ? it is the most frustrating thing ever and you just cannot override anything to get it to dry your washing!!! rubbish product, waste of money, total regrets!!! and no one is interested as its an energy efficient product!! what a joke a dryer that does not dry your clothes but will run for a few hours in the process!!
You have had the same experience as me. The clothes are never fully dry. I always have to hang them on the line after being in the dryer no matter what the setting.
I agree i can’t dry clothes that are damp because it switches off but i was wondering if there was some over ride so it dries without using sensors .?
I agree with those that say they can never get their clothes dry! After it runs on a program for an hour the clothes are still wet and when you attempt to repeat the same cycle to continue drying your clothes it only runs for 3 minutes and then shuts off. Very, very frustrating! Siemens has a good reputation but I regret this purchase!
Where is the ‘Ready in’ button which I’m meant to use to deactivate the childproof lock?
Why is this so complicated?
Sadly I bought this Dryer without looking at the reviews mine also doesn’t dry anything