Stainless steel Fully automatic bean-to-cup coffee centre Siemens TK76K573GB
Download user manual Siemens TK76K573GB in PDF format: TK76K573GB-EN
- High-quality LCD display with interactive menu
- Height-adjustable coffee outlet & milk nozzle (max. 150 mm) for tall “latte macchiato” glasses
- Illuminated coffee outlet
- “one touch” function for: latte macchiato and cappuccino and white coffee
- Personalized “My Coffee” function
- Single portion cleaning
- Frothing nozzle for cappuccino and cafe latte
- “sensoFlow system” – Innovative heating system
- Innovative brewing technology with “AromaPro Concept”
- “silent ceram drive” – Premium ceramic grinding unit
- Individually adjustable temperatures for coffee (3 levels) and hot water (4 levels), individually adjustable grinding degree (4 levels)
- Early warning when bean container or water tank are close to empty
- Push button bean to cup operation for cappuccino, espresso and filter coffee
- Simultaneous two-cup brewing: two grinding and brewing cycles
- Automatically rinses when switched on or off
- Display of remaining cups before cleaning or descaling
- Fully automatic descaling & cleaning programme
- Electronic water filter exchange indicator
- at the push of a button the entire appliance moves out of its chassis automatically
- Front height 450.5mm
- Wattage: 1700 W
- Water pump with 19 bar pressure
- Bean container with aroma preservation lid for up to 400 g.
- Separate container for pre-ground coffee
- Removable 2.5 litre water tank
- Removable drip tray including container for coffee grounds
- Height adjustable coffee outlet
- Water and milk are kept separate within milk nozzle
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable, easy to clean and dishwasher proof
- Sound optimised for quiet operation
- Removable brewing unit
- Included accessories: 1 x water filter cartridge, 1 x cleaning tablet, 1 x measuring spoon, 1 x assembly screws, 1 x milk container, 1 x cleaning tablets, 1 x test strip, 1 x connection hose for milk frother
Electrical connection rating (W): 1,700 W
Current (A): 10A A
Voltage (V): 220-240 V
Frequency (Hz): 50 Hz
Dimensions of the product (mm): 454 x 595 x 535 mm
Required niche size for installation (HxWxD): 450 x 564 x 514 mm
How to clean (dismantle ?) the outlet where the coffee comes out ?
Hi Hans, there are two clips at the side of the moveable unit that you can push towards the center using a screwdriver. Once inwards you can pull out the unit, disconnect the wire and tube and you can clean the dispenser.
Would you be able to say where theses two clips are. My machine has two small philips screws, which i have removed, but it still wont come off and i cant see any clips.
Hi Rimco – thanks for your answer to Hans regarding how to dismantle the outlet where the coffee comes out. This helped me too! Do you know if one can purchase this coffee outlet unit separately?
Hi, hopefully someone can help. My Siemans built in coffee machine has stopped working. it has been great up until now but this afternoon the display on the front has done blank and won’t operate. Any thoughts would be great as my wife has started to get withdrawn symptoms. 🙂
Hi, we can’t open it anymore to fill the water and beans. It has power but the “open”button doesn’t open it.
Hi. There is another method to pull it out in case of power litage. Take out the drip tray and there is a raised lip at the front which can pull the whole machine out as if it were using the button.
Coffee machine keeps on displaying clean brewing unit. Have cleaned it several times. Machine keeps stopping in the middle of a brew and display” clean brewing unit ” ???
Coffe machine keeps on showing clean brewing unit repeatedly even after cleaning. Thé service technician is unable to rectify it as well .
My coffee machine isn’t working probably, everything else works apart fro there isn’t any water getting into the brewing unit , it goes into the drip tray instead
Water isn’t getting into the brewing unit , it goes into the drip tray
Hi my coffee is also not flowing out and going into the drip tray why is this happening ?
the milkheater is not making foam anymore, what can be the problem?
The milk seems to not be hot enough.
HI, it looks like:Limescale and/or soiling in the system
There may be limescale and/or soiling in the system. Please therefore run the Calc’n Clean program as described in the instruction manual. Suitable descaling and cleaning products are available from customer service. Information = Take note of instructions for dosage and use. Additional information: With heavy limescale or soiling run the Calc’n Clean program twice.