iQ500 Front loading washing machine
Download user manual Siemens WM16W5H0GB
in PDF format: WM16W5H0GB-iq500
Wifi-enabled iSensoric Premium Washing Machine in a new, elegant design with sensor controlled stainRemoval system.
- Stain removal programme for removing the 4 most stubborn stains.
- Intelligent, durable and quiet iQdrive motor with 10-year warranty for highly effective and efficient laundry care.
- Speed up the washing proceess by up to 65% with the speedPerfect/varioSpeed option.
- Textile guard re-proofing programme for gentle waterproofing of outdoor textiles.
- Access and control your washing machine, no matter where you are – with the easy-to-use Home Connect App. (available for iOS and Android)
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D
- Capacity: 9 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1600 rpm
- A spin class
- Energy consumption :152 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- -30% more economical (152kWh/year) than the standard value (217 kWh/year) of energy efficiency class A+++
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.92 kwh full load and 0.6 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.42 kwh partial load
- Water consumption 11220 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 285 min at full load 285 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 285 min partial load
- Duration of the left-on mode: 20 min
- Drum volume: 65 litres
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.12 W / 0.43 W
- Noise level washing : 47dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:73dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for wash programmes, temperature and special progammmes
- Special programmes: Dark Wash, curtains, textile guard re-proofing programme, shirts/blouses, rapid 15 minute quick wash , mixed fabrics, hygiene, drum clean with reminder, rinse/spin/drain, wool/handwash, delicates/silk
- Touch control buttons: start/pause with reload function, prewash, extra rinse, spin speed selection, temperature selection, speedPerfect/varioSpeed, ecoPerfect, stain selection, remote start and 24 h Ready in
- Home Connect: Remote Monitoring and Control
- speedPerfect / varioSpeed: Up to 65% reduced washing cycle
- waterPerfect Plus: water management system
- Consumption indicator: Information about water and energy consumption prior to start of programme
- autoStain removal system (ASR) with 4 stain options – actioned with standard programmes
- antiVibration Design – for more stability and quietness
- Reload function: Pause the already running washing machine to add any forgotten items of laundry to the drum.
- iQ Drive
- Large LCD display for programme status indication, temperature selection, max. spin speed, remaining time and 24 hours end time delay, stain selection and consumption indication
- waveDrum – Gentle washing thanks to a unique drum structure
- drum clean with reminder function
- Time delay 24 hours and time remaining indicator
- autoLoad Plus
- Multiple water protection
- drum interior light
- Electronic child safety package
- Easy cleaning detergent drawer
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- Foam detection system
- Out of balance load adjustment
- End of cycle buzzer
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 59 cm
- Slide-under installation
- Large chrome, blackgrey door with 171° opening and 32cm porthole opening
There’s a lock message on my Simmons IQ500 machine which someone pressed some wrong buttons at home. I suppose this is the child lock? Is there any way to remove the child lock?
Hi Lina, you’re right, it’s a child lock.
You can lock the washing machine to prevent the functions you have set from being changed inadvertently. To do this, activate the childproof lock.
To activate/deactivate, press and hold the Finish in- and + buttons at the same time for approx. three seconds.
My washing machine (IQdrive 500) will not spin if it is loaded with a (one) pullover (say: a hoodie). If there are say 5 shirts, or 2 jeans then it does spin properly, but the pullovers come out soaking wet after spin (and it is clear that it does not do it: it only slowly working away…).
Any ideas how to fix that?
My washing machine in greece does not have english directions and i am unsure how to make it work. Can you send me a translation of the keyboard as i only use ecowash as it is all in greek