User manual IQ 500 WM16Y591GB – Front loading automatic washing machine
Download user manual Siemens washing machine IQ 500 WM16Y591GB in PDF format: WM16Y591GB-EN
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- -30% more economical (137 kWh/year) than the standard value (196 kWh/year) of energy efficiency class A+++ in category 8 kg
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1600 rpm
Remaining moisture: 44 %
- A spin class
- Energy consumption :137 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Energy consumption:standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.77 kwh full load and 0.54 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.46 kwh partial load
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 225 min at full load 210 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 210 min partial load
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.12 W / 0.12 W
- Water consumption 10120 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Duration of the left-on mode: 15 min
- Drum volume: 65 litres
- Noise level washing : 49dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:72dB (A) re 1 pW
- Special programmes: shirts/blouses, rapid 15 minute quick wash , textile guard re-proofing programme, mixed fabric quick wash programme, Hygiene, gentle spin, handwash/wool, delicates/silk programme
- Touch control buttons: start/reload, temperature selection, spin speed selection, prewash option, ecoPerfect, speedPerfect, basic settings, rinse hold, less ironing, extra rinse and 24 hours time delay
- varioPerfect:speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- waterPerfect Plus: resource gentle watermanagement
- antiVibration Design – for more stability and quietness
- Jog dial with integrated on/off control
- optiWave wash system with cascade – Gentle washing thanks to a unique drum structure
- Time delay: 24 hours and time remaining indication
- autoLoad Plus
- hydroSensor monitors and controls rinse cycles
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- hydroSafe – 24 hour anti-leak protection
- Noise insulation package
- Electronic child safety package
- Self cleaning detergent dispenser
- Drum interior light
- Reload facility
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 85 x 60 x 59 cm
- Slide-under installation
- Large chrome, white door with 180° opening and 32cm porthole opening
How do i disable child’s lock?Please reply ASAP…thanks very much
Hi, press and hold Start/Reload button for approx. 5 seconds
Hii my siemens 1q500 suddenly stopped in between …. it’s display has stopped too.. now the door is locked… what should I do please reply asap
Hi, I have lost a key inside the washing machine. It fell down inbetween the drum and the rubber sealing, after a couple of tries to get it out through the filter by flushing with an empty machine, it seems it won’t budge.
Is there any way to get it out or should I consider getting a new key?
Hi, an easier way is to get a new key. Get under the drum is complicated.
I have just purchased a Siemens Washing Machine (bought in Spain) the model is LF WM 12Q488ES.
Where do I get a USER MANUAL in English
Can I turn off the beeper when the program has finished? It is too loud!!
Is there a way to reset the washing machine? It think it’s set to start the 15 minute rapid cycle but it won’t start. Whatever function/cycle I tried setting it on, display still says 15. I’ve turned it on and off, also at the main switch and that doesn’t work either.
Child lock on Siemens washing machine appeared and I was struggling for half an hour. Manuals and online help were useless.
This guy should be paid by Siemens for the help he has provided several of us housewives. In truth, I have been furious with my husband for just switching my fabulous LG for this Siemens.
Great! When it doesn’t work to hold the Start button for a few seconds, press: TMP, + rpm + Ready.