AEG BPK842720M Oven with Pyrolytic Cleaning
SenseCook – AEG Oven
Download User manual AEG BPK842720M
in PDF format: BPK842720M
Introducing your new sous chef. Your new tool in the search for the juiciest rack of lamb, the most tender fillet of salmon. Use the FoodSensor to tell the oven how you want your dish cooked – using just the words you would in a restaurant – rare, medium, well done. For the first time, you can trust that the SenseCook oven understands the result you want, just from the words you choose. Without even opening the oven door, everything from tender joints of meat to molten chocolate fondants are controlled and mastered. At last, an oven that speaks your language..
Make cleaning effortless
With one touch of the Pyrolytic cleaning function, dirt, grease and food residue in the oven is converted into ash that you can easily wipe off with a damp cloth.
Close control over the cooking process
The pyro proof telescopic runners in your oven optimize the precision with which you can access and handle the dishes you prepare – making it easier to cook delicious food time after time. Because they are pyro proof , you can clean your oven with the pyrolytic cleaning program with the telescopic runners inside.
Command your cooking
With the responsive Command Wheel you have complete control over the cooking process, whether adjusting the time, temperature or function of your oven. With just a touch, your current cooking settings appear immediately on the clear colour LCD display for at-a-glance monitoring of your meal, making adjustments exact and precise. The assisted cooking function means you can select specific foods for professional results every time. Without other buttons creating a busy dashboard, the Command Wheel makes it simple and streamlined for perfection on a plate, every time.
- Electronic touch controls: Electronic touch controls for easy use
- 71 litre oven capacity
- Inclined FloodLight™ focuses 100% on the food : Specially positioned at the front of the oven and angled directly onto the food.
- Isofront® Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- LED digital display
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Cleaning: Pyrolytic
- Temperature range: 30°C – 300°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Cavity size: 71
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 48
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x595x567
- Dimensions: 590x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Stainless Steel with antifingerprint coating
- Total electricity loading, W: 3500
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 1.09
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 944 187 982
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 230
- Oven Type: Multifunction oven with pyrolytic cleaning