Maintaining your professional look day to day should be effortless. Our ProSteam® Technology means that your shirts look sharp for longer by enabling you to reduce creases by up to one third. Cutting down on dry-cleaning and ironing means less wear on fibres. Keeping your clothes looking and feeling impeccable, every day.
Download User manual L7FEE865R
in PDF format: L7FEE865R
Less ironing. Clothes refreshed
These AEG washing machines use steam as a quick and easy way to refresh creased clothes so they’re ready to wear. The short, gentle steam programmes safely remove odours and reduce creases in dry fabrics. Or you can finish your wash cycle with a gentle steam so clothes need little to no ironing.
Caring for clothes. Saving water and energy
ProSense technology® automatically weighs each load to provide a tailored cycle. Sensors then adjust washing times precisely, ensuring optimum treatment for every garment. Your laundry comes out with that fresh, new feeling every time, plus you save water and energy.
Enjoy the feeling of softer clothes
This washing machine gets results you’ll notice as soon as the last spin is over. Because SoftPlus makes sure that softener reaches every part of the fabric when it enters the drum, it helps your clothes feel softer, silkier, and smoother than ever before, while protecting fibres and prolonging the life of every garment.
- Large LCD display
- LED display
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- 1600 spin speed RPM
- Programmes include:
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Synthetics programmes
- Options include:
- Spin drying efficiency (2010/30/EC): A
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C (kWh): 0.7
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C: 230
- Load Capacity kg (Wash): 8
- Drum volume: 55
- Max spin speed (rpm): 1600
- Residual Humidity: 44
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Washing noise, dB(A): 51
- Spinning noise, dB(A): 77
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 84.7×59.7×57.6
- Depth max, mm: 60
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (mm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Required Fuse: 13
- Second Generation Energy Class: A+++ -30%
- Energy consumption (annual): 137,0
- Annual water consumption, l: 10999
- Connected Load: 2200
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 914 550 068
- Water cotton 60: 54
- Series: 7000 Series
- ProSteam: Yes
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 230-240
- Porthole Type: P1S + Turbine
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue + Certified Ariel/Lenor
- Det. dispenser compartments no: 3
- Program list: Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool\Silk, Steam, 20min 3Kg, OutDoor, Duvet, Sport, Anti Allergy
- Series: 7000 Series