7000 Series Freestanding
Download user manual Washer Dryer L7WEE965R
in PDF format: L7WEE965R
The new Kombi washer dryer with DualSense Technology tailors the temperature and drum motion to different fabrics and adjusts programmes to the specific load. Everything from textured jackets to soft jumpers can be carefully washed, dried and protected in one go.
Dual technology for sensitive care
Our DualSense Technology tailors the temperature and motion of the drum to different fabrics and adjusts programmes accordingly. Lower heat and controlled movement mean that everything from delicates to outdoor wear can be carefully and washed in one go. Both washing and drying cycles are certified by Woolmark Blue to safely clean even hand-wash only woollens in one process. For outdoor wear, a dedicated wash cycle cleans and protects technical fabrics to preserve their textures over time; and a dedicated dry cycle works to restore water repellency.
- Washing capacity: 9 kg
- Drying capacity: 6 kg
- 1600 RPM spin speed
- Cotton programmes: Includes cotton economy, cotton & prewash, and cotton drying
- Synthetic programmes: Includes synthetic wash and synthetic drying
- Delicate programmes: Includes delicate wash and delicate rinses
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Easy iron programme: By keeping your wash load moving and using a cool down phase with cold water, this programme protects delicate and synthetic fabrics from developing permanent creases.
- Drying time option
- Extra rinse option
- Delay start option
- Stain action option: The stain option allows you to use stain remover in the pre-wash compartment of the detergent drawer, it is then added at the correct stage of the wash cycle.
- Sensitive option: Designed specifically for people who are extra sensitive to dust and pollen. Works on cotton and synthetic programmes where fabric is gently moved around and has an extra rinse option so particles are rinsed out effectively.
- Aqua control and alarm: Aqua Control is an internal system which monitors the water level to detect leakage.
- Automatic child safety: Keypads can be locked to ensure temperatures and programme selections cannot be changed – making certain your laundry is always safe.
- A class energy efficiency
- A class wash performance
- Wash Energy Rating: A
- Load Capacity kg (Wash): 9
- Drum volume: 69
- Maximum spin speed (rpm): 1600
- Residual humidity: 44
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Washing noise level IEC 704-3 dB(A): 51
- Spinning noise (dBa): 77
- Drying noise level IEC 704-3 dB(A): 60
- Installation: Freestanding
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 850x600x605
- Depth max, mm: 660
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (mm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 140
- Required Fuse: 13
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption Annual (kWh): 172
- Energy cons. annual washing/drying (kWh): 1212
- Annual water consumption for washing & drying: 19800
- Annual water consumption for washing only: 11200
- Connected Load: 2200
- Frequency: 50
- PNC: 914 605 148
- Cord Length: 1.8
- Voltage: 230-240
- Porthole Type: P1S + Turbine
- Woolmark: WOOLMARK BLUE WASH&DRY
- Program list: Cotton, Cotton Economy, Synthetics, Delicate, Wool Plus, Outdoor, Antiallergy, NonStop 60min, Steam Refresh, Rinse (Rpm Dep)