Serie | 6 WAT286H0GB
Download user manual Bosch WAT286H0GB
in PDF format: WAT286H0GB
Perfect washing results thanks to our intelligent dosing system i-DOS. With Home Connect, you can stay in control of your washing machine from anywhere using our smartphone or PC tablet app.
- i-DOS™: fully automatic precision dosing of liquid detergents, perfect wash results at your fingertips.
- WaveDrum: gentle washing thanks to a unique drum structure.
- Noise Level 47dB/73dB: washes and spins at a supremely quiet speed.
- Easy operation with DirectSelect-Display and illuminated control dial for simple direct programme selection.
- EcoSilence Drive™: extremely energy-efficient and quiet in operation with a 10-year warranty.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D
- Capacity: 9 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- B spin class
- Energy consumption :152 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- -30% more economical (152kWh/year) than the standard value (217 kWh/year) of energy efficiency class A+++
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.92 kwh full load and 0.6 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.42 kwh partial load
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.12 W / 0.43 W
- Duration of the left-on mode: 20 min
- Water consumption 11220 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 285 min at full load 285 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 285 min partial load
- Drum volume: 63 litres
- Noise level washing : 47dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:73dB (A) re 1 pW
- Touch control buttons: start/pause with reload function, Prewash, Reduced Ironing option, Spin speed reduction, Temperature selection, SpeedPerfect, EcoPerfect, i-DOS 1, i-DOS 2, Aqua Plus, Rinse hold, Memory, Child lock, Remote Start and 24 h Start time delay
- Special programmes: Down Wear, Shirts, Mixed Load, Automatic, Allergy +, Super Quick 15/30, Drum clean with reminder, rinse/spin/drain, Wool/Handwash, Delicate/Silk programme
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- Home Connect: Remote Monitoring and Control, Energy Management Photovoltaic
- i-DOS: automatic dosing of liquid detergent and softener
- Fully electronic control dial for wash programmes, temperature and special progammmes
- EcoBar Plus function: five possible levels of energy and water consumption
- VarioPerfect: speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- EcoSilence drive with 10 year warranty
- ActiveWater: water management system
- AntiVibration Design – for more stability and quietness
- Reload function: Flexibility in adding laundry items into the drum, even after the wash cycle has started.
- Large LED-Display for programme status indication, temperature selection, spin speed, remaining time and 24 hours end time delay, load recommendation and consumption indication
- Programmes via Home Connect app: Stain – Blood, Stain – Butter/Oil, Stain – Grass, Stain – Red wine
- WaveDrum: gentle and efficient washing
- 3D AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- Drum clean with reminder function
- Drum interior light
- Reload facility
- Easy cleaning detergent drawer
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- AquaStop with a lifetime warranty against water damage
- Continuous load adjustment
- Overdosage indication
- Foam detection system
- Child lock
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 59 cm
- Slide-under installation
- Large silver-white door with 171° opening and 32cm porthole opening
We have water left in our machine when a cycle completes. To get rid of water we put it on 15 min spin drain. We would like to know how we can avoid dping this spin drain. This happens what ever cycle we choose.
I recommend checking if the filter is clean and the hose if is not bent
How do I spin only. I am in Spain and have a Bosch machine but the handbook is I. Spanish. Is it possible to get one in English please.
I have plug my washing machine but the purse light is blinking. What do I do?
How do. I slide in the round outlet att the bottom right side
It’s easy, push the filter and then just screw on the lid.
I choose 45mins 40degrees mix wash and put detergent powder and softener in separate compartment but during the wash softener also runs out at the end of the wash my clothes doesn’t have soft effect and no softener smells. How to keep the softener to the last wash and make my clothes smells nice.
I have the same problem, best solution I found so far is to increase the ammount of softener. But we use up so much softener just to make it smell like it used to
I want to turn off the beeping when my series 8 eco silencer is finished. Can you tell me how?
Hi Jane, You can change the volume of the information signal in the setting mode.
1)Switch on the appliance. The settings for the current programme are displayed.
2)Touch the control panel (service key symbol).The setting mode is activated and the displays for the information signals (bell) and the preset volume light up.
To do this, touch + or – on the control panel until the required adjustment value for the volume of the information signals appears:
4) very loud
How do I get the lock key off my washer
My wash has finished but it wont unlock can anyone help please
I can’t remove the filter it is stuck. Something (I can hear a metallic sound) seems to be blocking the system. How can I still manage to remove the filter?
Do I have to use the wifi feather of this machine? Our laundry is in a stone outhouse and does not have internet!
You can use a washing machine with inactive wi-fi (Home Connect), that’s not a problem. But you can have the interner in the laundry room using an electrical outlet (Powerline set)
For example: https://www.amazon.co.uk/TL-WPA4220KIT-Powerline-Broadband-Configuration-UK/dp/B01LXOZ4EN
How do I keep the remote start on? It keeps turning remote start off after a wash and sometimes I forget to re-enable it. Kind of annoying to turn it on each time and defeats the whole point of having remote start to be honest.
The machine is making very load noise on high speed spinning…the noise and loud sound is not always (some washes are just fine others have really big noise). The ground is straight and the machine is balanced and all back screws have been removed while installation therefore I am wondering what could be the reason of such noise!
Manual says update is available when start/pause flashes on UPD setting. Mine flashes but pressing START does nothing. Why isn’t it doing anything if indicating update is available?
Why is the washing coming out without that just washed smell – I’ve tried putting I-dos up to max setting but I’m unhappy with no lovely smell to washing like I’m used to with other machines
I have had my machine for 6 months. Used around 4 times per week. I have set the drum clean reminder to ON but have never had an alert/reminder to clean. How often is this set to?
How does the machine know if you’re using concentrate liquid versus normal. I can’t see how to adjust the intake
My washing machine 4 weeks old. Put it on the 30 min washing sicle. Suddenly it stop with the stop/start button blinking. What can be wrong???
I can’t open the door after the wash has finished – this has never happened to me before, what do I do?
Our machine is locked after a cycle and we can’t open the door ? Have tried numerous things but still locked tight with washing inside