Automatic washing machine Bosch WAT28661GB
Instruction Manual and Installation Instructions
Download user manual Bosch WAT28661GB
in PDF format: WAT28661GB
- i-DOS™: fully automatic precision dosing of liquid detergents, perfect wash results at your fingertips.
- WaveDrum: gentle washing thanks to a unique drum structure.
- Noise Level 49dB/74dB: washes and spins at a supremely quiet speed.
- Easy operation with DirectSelect-Display and illuminated control dial for simple direct programme selection.
- EcoSilence Drive™: extremely energy-efficient and quiet in operation with a 10-year warranty.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- B spin class
- Energy consumption :137 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- -30% more economical (137kWh/year) than the standard value (217 kWh/year) of energy efficiency class A+++
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.74 kwh full load and 0.7 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.35 kwh partial load
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.12 W / 0.43 W
- Duration of the left-on mode: 15 min
- Water consumption 9900 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 210 min at full load 210 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 210 min partial load
- Drum volume: 63 litres
- Noise level washing : 49dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:74dB (A) re 1 pW
- Touch control buttons: start/pause with reload function, Prewash, Reduced Ironing option, Spin speed reduction, Temperature selection, SpeedPerfect, EcoPerfect, i-DOS 1, i-DOS 2, Aqua Plus, Rinse hold, Memory, Child lock and 24 hours end time delay Start delay
- Special programmes: Down Wear, Dark Wash, Shirts, Mixed Load, Automatic Gentle, Allergy +, Super Quick 15/30, Drum clean with reminder, rinse/spin/drain, Handwash/Wool, Delicate/Silk programme
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- i-DOS: automatic dosing of liquid detergent and softener
- EcoBar Plus function: five possible levels of energy and water consumption
- VarioPerfect: speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- ActiveWater: water management system
- EcoSilence drive with 10 year warranty
- AntiVibration Design – for more stability and quietness
- Reload function: Flexibility in adding laundry items into the drum, even after the wash cycle has started.
- Large LED-Display for programme status indication, temperature selection, spin speed, remaining time and 24 hours end time delay, load recommendation and consumption indication
- Metal Control dial with integrated On / Off mode
- WaveDrum: gentle and efficient washing
- 3D AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- DrumClean with reminder function
- Reload facility
- Easy cleaning detergent drawer
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- Multiple Water Protection
- Continuous load adjustment
- Overdosage indication
- Foam detection system
- Child lock
- Sound insulation by additional noise reduction material
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 59 cm
- Slide-under installation
- Large silver-white door with 171° opening and 32cm porthole opening
How do you switch off the child lock on a series 4 washing machine ?
Half way though wash it start beepping a flashing e with the time left
What does cl
CL stand for machine will not work
Hi, Maureen, CL means child lock. Press and hold the Start button for a few seconds, CL will disappear.
Our Bosch washing machine Serie 6 WAT28661GB is flashing a message: “E.10”. Can you please tell us what that means?
This fault means: Error on the heating element. Probably..
Do you know what size seal this needs?
My washer door won’t open just keeps beeping and says end
How do I turn off the idos feature and use both the washing powder and the softener manually?