Multicooker Bosch MUC88B68GB
Instruction manual Bosch Multicooker MUC88B68GB
Download user manual Bosch MUC88B68GB
in PDF format: Multicooker-MUC88B68GB
- Speed up meal times with the AutoCook pressure cooking and steam functions.
- Easy cooking with a just a button click: 50 preset programmes allow for a wide range of dishes to virtually prepare themselves.
- Included is a recipe book with over 100 tasty ideas, as well as an App that is regularly updated.
- Servings for whole family: large 5L non-stick bowl. Dishwashersafe for quick cleaning.
Produces excellent results
- Programs with pre-set pressure level for delicious and healthy results. Two pressure levels (low and high) ensure optimal results for both soft and hard ingredients.
- Precise temperature setting with 5°C temperature steps for opimal cooking results.
- Strong power with short heating up times thanks to 1200 W.
- A true all-rounder: cooking, roasting, soft frying, sous-vide cooking and much more. With 50 preset programmes a host of dishes can be prepared quickly and easily.
- Recipe book with more than 100 international recipes
- Personal function (my recipe): Create your own favourite recipes or dishes by flexibly adjusting time and temperature.
- Two personal programs with memory function (recipe 1 / recipe 2): Create your own favourite recipes or dishes by flexibly adjusting time, temperature and pressure level and save them to be recalled later.
- Pre-set timer: You can easily program the AutoCook so that it will be ready at a certain time according to your wishes.
- Keep warm function
- Easiest cleaning: All accessories are dishwasher safe: bowl, steam tray, spatula, spoon and removal tong
- Transport handle for easy carrying
- Bowl with non-stick Teflon coating for minimal cleaning effort and good heat distribution.
- All plastics that are in contact with food are BPA free
- Double-layer steam basket to prepare flexibly either a complete meal (e.g. meat and vegetables) at once or just single ingredients.
- Deep frying basket
- Spatula for stirring and spoon