WW10M86DQOA/EU – QuickDrive™ and AddWash™
Download user manual Washing Machine Samsung WW8800
(WW10M86DQOA/EU) in PDF format: WW8800M
- Washing Capacity
- Washing Capacity (kg) 10 kg
- Body colour White
- Door Crystal Blue AddWash™
- Panel Display LED
- Energy Efficiency Class A+++(-50%)
- Energy Consumption (annual) 119
- Water Consumption (annual) 11000 L
- Spin Efficiency A
- Noise Level (Wash) 49 dB
- Noise Level (Spin) 72 dB
- AddWash Yes
- Auto Dispenser Yes
- Bubble Soak Yes
- Bubble technology Yes
- Ceramic Heater Yes
- Child Lock Yes
- Delay End Yes
- Interior Drum Light Yes
- Motor DIM
- Quick Wash Yes
- Smart Check Yes
- Smart Control Yes
- Spin Speed 1600 rpm
- Super Speed Yes
- VRT Yes
- QuickDrive Yes
- Additional Cycle e Cotton, Super Speed
- Auto Optimal Wash Yes
- Bedding Yes
- Cotton Yes
- Dark Garment Yes
- Delicates Yes
- Option List Prewash, Intensive
- Rinse + Spin Yes
- Super Eco Wash Yes
- Synthetics Yes
- Wool Yes
- 15′ Quick Wash Yes
- Drain/Spin Yes
- Eco Drum Clean+ Yes
- Physical specification
- Net Dimension (WxHxD) 600 x 850 x 600 mm
- Net Weight 83.0 kg
- Gross Dimension (WxHxD) 666 x 885 x 701 mm
- Gross Weight 86 kg
- Full Depth Including Protruding Part 690 mm
Hi, how I can deactivate child lock on my Smasung washing machine?
Hallo, press and hold Dose per Wash and Dose per Rinse simultaneously for 3 seconds.
What does a 4C error mean to my Samsung washing machine?
Hi, faut C4 mean:
Water is not supplied.
• Make sure the water taps are open.
• Make sure the water hoses are not clogged.
• Make sure the water taps are not frozen.
• Make sure the washing machine is operating with sufficient water pressure.
• Make sure that the cold water tap and the hot water tap are properly connected.
• Clean the mesh filter as it may be clogged.
My display showing 4C2, what happened?
Hi, what is the OC code on the washing machine display?
Hi, error code OC mean:
Water is overflowed.
• Restart after spinning.
• If the information code remains on the display, contact a local Samsung service centre.
It can happen when a lot of foam is washed
It was just less than 2 weeks that I have your washing machine model QuickDrive Wasmachine 8KG WW81M76NN2A. Today is only my 4th time to use it. Why is the spin process so noisy and also machine is shaking unnecessarily? I’ve inserted a styrofoam (from your original packaging) on the edges and below the machine to stop the shaking so it will not move but still unsuccessful. What is causing this problem and how do I solve it?
Hi Nina, with some washing machines it is necessary to unscrew the transport screws before use, which prevent the drum from moving during transport.
Hi – Just got washing machine…I cannot see an example of the display? For example what does ‘4’ mean above the picture of the ‘washtub’ ? ( icon between temperature thermometer and the swirl/spin thing?).