IQ300 Condenser tumble dryer 8 kg
Download User manual Siemens WT45N202GB
in PDF format: WT45N202GB
iSensoric condenser dryer with sensor-controlled autoDry technology and softDry drum for optimal textile care.
- Sensor-controlled autoDry technology delivers perfectly dried laundry.
- Special drying programme for functional textiles such as sportswear and outdoor clothing.
- 40 minute quick dry programme (Rapid 40).
- drumLight for an ideal illumination of the drum interior.
- softDry drum system for extremely gentle drying
Fast and careful drying of small loads – Rapid 40
The Rapid 40 programme carefully dries small loads (1 kg) of laundry in just 40 minutes while moisture levels are constantly measured during the drying process. This is ideal for synthetic fibres, light cotton or mixed fabrics (non-sensitive textiles). When used in conjunction with the super 15’ wash programme, you can have a freshly laundered outfit in under an hour.
- Energy Efficiency Class: B at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Energy consumption 560.0 kWh per year, based on 160 drying cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load, and the consumption of the low-power modes. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at full load 4.63 kWh and energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at half load 2.61 kWh
- The programme Cotton cupboard dry used at full and partial load is the standard drying programme to which the information in the label and the fiche relates, this programme is suitable for drying normal wet cotton laundry and is the most efficient programme in terms of energy consumption for cotton.
- Programme time of the standard cotton programme at full load 137 min and programme time of the standard cotton programme at partial load 79 min.
- Weighted programme time of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 104 min.
- Condensation efficiency class B on a scale from G (least efficient) to A (most efficient).
- Average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at full load 88 % and average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at partial load 88 %.
- Weighted condensation efficiency for the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 88 %.
- Power consumption in off-mode 0.1 W and in left-on mode 0.5 W
- Noise level: 65 dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for sensor and timed programmes
- Touch control buttons: low heat, less ironing, programme length, fine-tuning for drying level, 24 h end time delay, less ironing, fine-tuning for drying level, low heat, programme length, end time delay, Start / Reload / Pause
- Special programmes: Woollens Finish, mixed fabrics, outdoor, timed programmme warm, timed programme cold, hygiene, lingerie, rapid 40, shirts 15
- Sensitive drying: large softDry stainless steel drum system and revolution drying system
- AntiVibration design: for greater stability and quietness
- LED Display for remaining time and 24 hours time delay, programme status indication, special functions
- Anti crease cycle 120 minutes at the end of the programme
- Drum interior light
- Child lock
- End of cycle buzzer
- Door hinge: right-hand
- Container for condensed water
- Slide-under installation
- Glass door,, grey, white
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.2 x 59.8 x 65.2 cm
|Dimensions||842 x 598 x 599|
|List of programmes||additional programmes, Drying progr. whites/coloureds, Numb. drying prog. easy-care|
|Digital countdown indicator|
|Start delay options||Continuous|
|Removable work top|
|Length of electrical supply cord (cm)||145.0|
|Available languages display||English|
Hi ,iq300 model.. and ‘ve been using it 3yrs. And now suddenly keep error evrytime i operate the waching machine.so what i did now i open the small pipe @lower left but i need to keep on eye on it.is there any problem wit the drain pipe of it. Its actually belt in thats why i coudnt check the back side .. thank u and please give some idea on what to do…GOD BLESS.
Hi, make sure the filter is clean. Take it out, flush with water, look in the filter hole to see if there is anything there.