AEG – Integrated Washing Machine – L7FC8432BI
Integrated with other kitchen appliances, AEG’s built-in washing machine makes less noise while providing absolute care. ProSteam® uses vapour at the end of cycles to reduce wrinkles while refreshing garments between cycles. Minimising the need for ironing and dry-cleaning for items like shirts.
Download user manual AEG L7FC8432BI
in PDF format: AEG-L7FC8432BI
ProSteam uses steam as a quick and easy way to refresh creased clothes so they’re ready to wear. The short, gentle programme safely removes odours and reduces creases in dry fabrics. Or you can finish your wash cycle with a gentle steam so clothes need little to no ironing.
ProSense Technology® automatically weighs each load to provide a tailored cycle. Sensors then adjust washing times precisely, ensuring optimum treatment for every garment. Your laundry comes out with that fresh, new feeling every time, plus you save water and energy.
- Large LCD display
- LED display
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- 1400 spin speed RPM
- Programmes include:
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Synthetics programmes
- Options include:
- Water cotton 60: 54
- Drum volume: 52
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Washing Capacity, Kg: 8
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 819x596x540
- Depth max, mm: 553
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (cm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected load (W): 2200
- Voltage (V): 230-240
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Spin drying efficiency label: B
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 73
- Max spin speed, rpm: 1351
- Residual humidity, %: 52
- Noise Level: 68
- Duration of eco 40-60 programme in hours and mins at rated capacity (EU 2017/1369): 3:30
- Product Number (PNC): 914 580 005
- Cord Length (m): 1.62
- Porthole Type: BI Silver
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue + WoolCare Ariel/Lenor
- Det. dispenser compartments no: 3
- Program list: Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, OutDoor, Steam, Spin/Drain, Rinse, Anti Allergy, Duvet, 20min 3Kg, Sport, Denim, Wool\Silk
- Series: 7000 Series
- Connectivity: No
- EnergyConsRatedCapUK: 1.085