Serie | 2 Washing machine, front loader 7 kg 1400 rpm
Download User manual Bosch WAJ28008GB
in PDF format: WAJ28008GB
Quiet and efficient washing machine with EcoSilence Drive and with ActiveWater.
- EcoSilence Drive™: extremely energy-efficient and quiet in operation with an especially long life.
- SpeedPerfect: perfectly clean in up to 65% less time.
- Easy-to-use LED display with touch control and many additional functions like start delay and remaining time.
- Reload function: allows you to add any forgotten item while washing.
- AntiVibration™ Design: extremely stable and especially quiet thanks to special vibration protection.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D
- Capacity: 7 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm**
- B spin class
- Energy consumption :Weighted p.a. E-Consump. EU: 157 kWh kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- -10% more economical (157kWh/year) than the standard value (174 kWh/year) of energy efficiency class A+++ in category 7 kg according to the EU-order 1061/2010
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.8 kWh full load and 0.65 kWh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.6 kWh partial load
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.12 W / 0.5 W
- Water consumption 9020 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 210 min at full load 210 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 180 min partial load
- Indication that Eco 40-60 is the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label and the fiche relates, that these programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and that they are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption. The actual temperature may vary with this combination from the specified program temperature. Washing times will be extended for the benefit of lower energy consumption. Washing effect A is always guaranteed in the process.
- Drum volume: 55 litres
- Noise level washing : 52dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:75dB (A) re 1 pW
- Touch control buttons: Ready in, start/pause with reload function, SpeedPerfect, Spin speed reduction/Rinse Hold
- Standard programmes: cottons, easy care, delicates, wool hand wash
- Special programmes: Dark Wash, Rinse, Drain / Spin, Mixed Load
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes
- SpeedPerfect: perfectly clean in up to 65% less time. ***
- Reload function: Flexibility in adding laundry items into the drum, even after the wash cycle has started.
- ActiveWater™: resource gentle watermanagement
- AntiVibration Design – for more stability and quietness
- Display for programme progress indication, spin speed, remaining time, 24 h end time delay and load recommendation
- Continuous automatic load adjustment system
- Multiple Water Protection
- Foam detection system
- Detergent dispensing: easy clean
- Child lock
- Acoustic signals: Buzzer
- Slide-under installation
- Large white door with 140° opening and 30 cm porthole
- Dimensions (H x W): 84.8 cm x 59.8 cm
- Appliance depth: 54.6 cm
- Appliance depth incl. door: 58.4 cm
- Appliance depth with open door: 95.6 cm
HOW TO OPEN WASHING MACHINE DOOR
Our Bosch washing machine is VarioPerfect Ecosilence Drive. It was doing a 40 degree easy care wash. Now the door won’t open. On the screen showing End there is an image of a key and a padlock in a circle. HOW CAN I OPEN THE DOOR?
I think that is child lock
Can I adjust temperature on series 2
On the last 1-2minutes on spin at the end of a programme the machine will sometimes change back to 3-4 minutes and carry on is this normal?
This is not normal, I hear about this error for the first time.
The manual indicates it is normal (page 46):
“the operation is optimised electronically. This may change the programme duration. Not a fault. No action required”.
I want to adjust the spin to a max of 1000. How do I do this whilst keeping a higher than 30 degree temperature?
The manual for Bosch WAJ28008GB is badly written and the machine is not built for economy.
I got my one last week and I am sorry I did, Previously had a Siemens and was very straight forward. This Bosch doesn’t even tell you how long you have to wait to open the door after a wash. Just make a cup of tea.