Siemens iQ500 Washing machine, front loader 9 kg 1400 rpm
Wifi-enabled washing machine with Home Connect: Save time with the integrated speedPack and remove the most stubborn 4 stains with stainRemoval system.
Download user manual Siemens WM14VMH9GB
in PDF format: WM14VMH9GB-UK
- With speedPack XL for washing machines, you can speed up your programs, get an optimal washing result under 1 hour or wash in just 15 min.
- Access and control your washing machine, no matter where you are – with the easy-to-use Home Connect App. (available for iOS and Android)
- Stain removal programme for removing the 4 most stubborn stains.
- The LED-Display directTouch display impresses with its outstanding readability and a comfortable and intuitive menu navigation.
- Special washing programme for functional textiles such as sportswear and outdoor clothing.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D
- Capacity: 9 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm**
- B spin class
- Energy consumption :152 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- -30% more economical (152kWh/year) than the standard value (217 kWh/year) of energy efficiency class A+++
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.95 kWh full load and 0.45 kWh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.52 kWh partial load
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.12 W / 0.5 W
- Duration of the left-on mode: 20 min
- Water consumption 11220 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 240 min at full load 225 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 180 min partial load
- Drum volume: 65 litres
- Noise level washing : 46dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:70dB (A) re 1 pW
- Large LCD display for programme status indication, temperature selection, max. spin speed, remaining time and 24 hours end time delay, stain selection and consumption indication
- Standard programmes: cottons, easy care, delicates, wool hand wash
- powerSpeed system: better washing results in less time
- autoStain removal system (ASR) with 4 stain options – actioned with standard programmes
- Consumption indicator: Information about water and energy consumption prior to start of programme
- iQ Drive
- antiVibration Design – for more stability and quietness
- Sound insulation by additional noise reduction material
- Reload Function: Stop the washing machine to add any forgotten items of laundry to the drum.
- Jog dial with integrated on/off control
- waveDrum: for highly effective and extremely gentle laundry care
- Precise load detection upon program start thanks to intelligent measuring technology.
- waterPerfect Plus: water management system
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- drum interior light
- drum clean with reminder function
- Foam detection system
- Detergent over dosage display
- Out of balance load adjustment
- Electronic child safety package
- Acoustic signals: Buzzer
- Easy cleaning detergent drawer
- Divider for Liquid Detergent
- Multiple water protection
- Slide-under installation
- Large chrome-black door with 171° opening and 32cm porthole opening
- Dimensions (H x W): 84.8 cm x 59.8 cm
- Appliance depth: 59.0 cm
- Appliance depth incl. door: 63.2 cm
- Appliance depth with open door: 106.3 cm
Let your laundry adjust to your timetable. With the Home Connect App you can easily select options and start your washing machine whenever you want, from wherever you are – to have the laundry ready exactly when you need it.
if water is coming out from the bottom what does thus mean?
What does the fault letters E:18 mean on the display window
error E 18 means : Drainage hose blocked or kinked.
Clean filters in the water supply hose. Attention: The leaking water may be very hot (risk of scalding). Set programme selector to . Pull out the mains plug. Check whether the drainage hose has been installed without kinks. Loosen hose clip on the siphon, carefully remove drainage hose (residual water). Clean drainage hose and siphon spigot. Hold drainage hose in a bucket and select the programme. Connect drainage hose to the siphon and check for leaks.
I need to do a drum clean on iQ500 washing machine. Please give me instructions for this? Your manual for this machine does not seem to be available to download. How would I get a manual please.
Very happy with my machine.
Wow have moved into a flat and inherited an iQ500 washing machine. But we can’t even open the door!
Can you help , please?