iQ300 Front loading automatic washing machine
Download user manual
Siemens WM12Q391GB: WM12Q391GB
iQ 300 Washing Machine with iQDrive for highly effective and efficient laundry care.
- Intelligent, durable and quiet iQdrive motor for highly effective and efficient laundry care.
- Sensor-controlled wash programmes for the most efficient water usage with any load size – thanks to the water management system.
- With varioPerfect, your choice of either 65% less time or 50% less energy.
- Consumes up to 30% less electricity than the highly efficient energy efficiency class A+++.
- waveDrum for gentle laundry care
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- -30% more economical (135 kWh/year) than the standard value (196 kWh/year) of energy efficiency class A+++ in category 8 kg
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1200 rpm
Remaining moisture: 53 %
- B spin class
- Energy consumption :135 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Energy consumption:standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.64 kwh full load and 0.53 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.51 kwh partial load
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 240 min at full load 240 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 240 min partial load
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.17 W / 2 W
- Water consumption 9460 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Drum volume: 58 litres
- Noise level washing : 51dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:76dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for wash programmes, temperature and special progammmes
- Special programmes: rapid 15 minute quick wash , textile guard re-proofing programme, mixed fabric quick wash programme,delicates/silk programme
- Touch control buttons: start/reload, less ironing, extra rinse, ecoPerfect, speedPerfect, spin speed selection
- varioPerfect:speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- antiVibration Design – for more stability and quietness
- Display for programme progress indication,time remaining and 24 hours time delay
- Aquatronic wash system
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- waveDrum – Gentle washing thanks to a unique drum structure
- Reload facility
- Detergent over dosage display
- End of cycle buzzer
- Self cleaning detergent dispenser
- Electronic child safety package
- Metal door catch
- Multiple water protection
- Foam detection system
- Out of balance load adjustment
- Divider for Liquid Detergent
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 55 cm
- Can be built-under
- Large silver-white door with 165° opening and 32cm porthole opening
- Dimensions of the product (mm)
- 848 x 598 x 550 mm
- Installation type
- Capacity (kg)
- 8.0 kg
- Max. spin speed (rpm)
- 1,200 rpm
- Energy efficiency class (2010/30/EC)
- A+++: exceptionally efficient
- Energy consumption annual (kWh/annum) – NEW (2010/30/EC)
- Home Connect
- List of programmes
- Woollens hand wash programme, Whites and coloureds programme, Delicates programme, Easy-care programme
- Cottons programme
- 40°C Prewash, 90°C, 40°C, 30°C, 20°C, 60°C
- Easy-care programme
- 30°C, 40°C
- Wash optimization
- Start / Reload, Time delay, Easy iron, EcoPerfect, SpeedPerfect, quick wash/mixture, outdoor/waterproofing, Spin speed reduction, Extra rinse, rapid 15 min, Drain, rinsing/spinning
- Digital countdown indicator
- Start delay options
- Noise level washing (dB)
- Noise level spinning (dB)
- Door hinge
- Water protection system
- Multiple water protection
- Hot & cold water intake
- Interior light
- Removable work top
- Length of electrical supply cord (cm)
- 160 cm
Child lock came on. I cannnot find a way to release it and the machine will not start.
Press the TEMP and OPTION button together for 3 seconds and child lock will off
My machine is trying to jump out of the bathroom! Help me!
I realize it is some kind of out of balance-thingy? My load was above average!
Is this a new washing machine?
the door is locked and an FP18 is flashing
Error showing f23
Fault F23 indicates the anti flood device in the machine has been activated.
The water in the sump of the washing machine.
Disconnect the power, unscrew the back cover of your washing machine and dry the bottom of the washing machine
In the display a key sign appeared. Could not start machine and its beeps. How can I rectify the error?
This will probably be the child lock, press and hold the start button for a few seconds.
I have washing machine Siemens product and I have a problem with it it stop washing and start showing key what i do to make it work
Just hold the button of start for 3 sec and key symbol will off.
Washing machine keeps blowing main fuse in fuse box and error cod n0 cam up but now will not even turn on
What does the icon showing a tub with a wavy line along it, with what looks like bubbles or foam at the top, mean
My wash mashine is lock the door its siemens iq300 4/7 kg i dont know how to open it plz any help
there is no “step 1, step 2, step 3, step …n” manual ANYWHERE on the internet. The “manual” Siemens provides is nothing more than a listing of the features and displays of the buttons. They really, REALLY need to sort this out.
I have turned it to the mixed fabrics programme. The display shows temp as being40 degrees, spin speed as1400 and programme length as 1:01. But there is no response when I press the start button.
What does error code F43 mean?
I want just a medium heat to wash certain clothes. Could I mix COLD # and 30c and create what I need to wash certain items?
What does E 18 mean?
The door does not open