iQ 300 condenser dryer with sensor-controlled autoDry technology
Download user manual Siemens WT46E381GB in PDF format: WT46E381GB
- Energy efficiency class: B
- Capacity: 7 kg
- Energy consumption 504.0 kWh per year, based on 160 drying cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load, and the consumption of the low-power modes. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at full load 4.2 kwh and energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at half load 2.3 kwh
- The programme Cotton cupboard dry used at full and partial load is the standard drying programme to which the information in the label and the fiche relates, this programme is suitable for drying normal wet cotton laundry and is the most efficient programme in terms of energy consumption for cotton.
- Programme time of the standard cotton programme at full load 124 min and programme time of the standard cotton programme at partial load 76 min.
- Weighted programme time of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 97 min.
- Condensation efficiency class B on a scale from G (least efficient) to A (most efficient).
- Weighted condensation efficiency for the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 89 %.
- Average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at full load 89 % and average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at partial load 89 %.
- Power consumption in off-mode 0.1 W and in left-on mode 1 W
- Duration of left-on mode: 0 min
- Noise level: 64 dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for sensor drying, including timed and special programmes
- Special programmes: Woollen finish, Outdoor, Lingerie, 20 minute warm, Rapid 40
- Touch control buttons: start/stop, low heat, less ironing, time delay
- Sensitive drying: large softDry stainless steel drum system and revolution drying system
- AntiVibration design: for greater stability and quietness
- LC Display for time remaining and 24 hours time delay
- LED programme progress indicator and warning for fluff filter and condensed water container
- Anti crease cycle 120 minutes at the end of the programme
- Container for condensed water
- End of cycle buzzer
- Metal door catch
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.2 x 59.8 x 63.9 cm
- Can be built-under
- Large white round solid door
Product group: Tumble Dryer
Removable top: Yes
Loading type: Front
Door hinge: right
Heater type: Electric
Connection Rating (W): 2,600 W
Current (A): 13 A
Voltage (V): 220-240 V
Frequency (Hz): 50 Hz
Approval certificates: CE, VDE
Length electrical supply cord (m): 145.0 cm
Plug type: GB plug
Height of removable worktop (mm): 819 mm
Height of the product (mm): 842 mm
Dimensions of the product (mm): 842 x 598 x 639
Dimensions of the packed product (HxWxD) (mm): 870 x 630 x 670 mm
Net weight (kg): 43 kg
Gross weight (kg): 44 kg
Dryer type: Condensing
Noise level (dB(A) re 1 pW): 64 dB
Moisture monitoring system: Autom thr electr damp detect
Drying time selector: No
Adjustable drying temperature: Yes
Interior light: No:
Vent hose: No
Vent hose length (cm): 0.00 cm
Drying progress indicator: LED
Digital countdown indicator: Yes
Start delay options: Continuous
Blocked filter indicator: Yes
Full tank indicator: Yes
Exhaust water pipe: Yes
Quick dry: No
Anti-crease function: Anti-crease
Drum volume (l): 112 l
Drum material: Stainless steel
Fluff filter: Yes
Programme options for drying: 20min warm, dessous, outdoor, Super 40, Woollens finish
Drain set for condensate: Yes
Product name / Commercial code: WT46E381GB
my washer won’t work when I want to start it I get a beep beep and a key symbol on the keypad
My washer won’t start. When I press the “start” button, I get a “beep, beep” sound with a yellow light. Please tell me why and how to solve the problem.
my washer won’t work when I want to start. I get a beep beep and a key symbol on the keypad
When I press start button I get beep beep and it won’t start
When the displayed keys is a problem with the door lock. Try to push the door.
Sometimes the same time, error F16.
My dryer keeps beeping and a key, jug symbol appears now it’s not working
my siemans condenser just beeps at me at shows 2.26 and wont start. i think the timer is set and dont know how to cancel it
Press the power button for 20 seconds.
This should be reset.
When I switch tumbler dryer iq300 I am getting message clean filter i have emptied water from tray and also cleaned filter near the door so which other filter it is to clean and my clothes are not dried
Maybe is second filter directly in the door?
Why does my tumble dryer say empty water filter how do I do this on the condenser tumble dryer
Hi. My machine runs for 2.39 minutes ONLY, whatever i do. Please help
My dryer iq300 have thesame problem with the message clean filtre. What is the problem. I clean all filtres and the message is the same.
I’ve just installed this and am using the hose to empty the condenser rather than the water holder. The water holder is therefore empty but it is telling me that I need to empty the water and won’t let me run any programmes. Any ideas?
On the drain terminal is that water flowed out when the hose is connected. Look, if this is not your case
Hi, I have the same issue, did you manage to resolve your problem?
If so please could you let me know how you fixed it.
My condenser dryer has the same problem with beeping to empty water but it is empty with all filters clean.
where can i find a guide that explains all the pictures that light up on the screen of the dryer – if there is a problem?thanks in advance for the help
The attached manual is only what the manufacturer provides. Unfortunately.
What does it mean when the front lights wont come on its candy coversa
i am having the same problem, keeps telling me to clean filter and empty water but water drains outside and pipe is clear and filters are clear, taking forever to get even damp clothes dry and electricity bill is letting me know this! Any other solutions?
on mr tumble dryer the key symbol is flashing, how do i stop it
Hi my siemens iQ 300 condenser drier isnt working push the start stop and it bleeps twice and nothing i have checked all filters and pipes and cleaned same. please help
Can the door be change so it opens to the other side
Clothes still damp at finish.
Even after a further 30 minutes.
How can I get the clothes bone dry?
Dryer won’t start, I get an e56 error code and three beeps
The dryer runs for few minutes and then I get the alarm ” the self cleaning condenser” indication led flashing (container) and the machine stops.
My washing machine is filling water but not rotating means not washing time is reducing but no wash . Can you Pls guide?
Hi, when drum in the washing machine not rotating, probably is belt damage
My condenser makes rubbing noise when drum is turning
Hi, mine is leaking water into the base of the machine – is there anything im missing – cleaning and so on? I aactually have the wt46w2a8dn model but i cant find my manual…
My IQ300 dryer runs for a short time and then beeps to tell me the water needs emptying. But it does not. Can anyone help?
My dryer works fine however it fills the room with moist air, is the condenser no longer working properly? How can I fix this problem?
I have the same problem – a tech. says it is a defect in the machine – if you find a solution please write me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Will not come on at all. Not lighting up
No light coming on checked fuse that ok
Help no light coming on fuse is working
The water will not drain away from the drum, so leaving a puddle of water…why is this does anyone know, and how can it be fixed? Thanks
My siemens isensoric “iq300 dryer when changing to all settings just shows 2:39 will click start button but will only beep not start
My dryer was working for 5mins then stopped, checked the fuse it’s OK, now can’t switch it on not lighting up at all.
Hello. Try to disconnect the dryer from the electricity for 5 minutes and reconnect.
My siemens isensoric “iq300 Refuse to start instead i get a beep sound and a key symbol on the display board. Please i need a solution urgently. Thanks
My Siemens iq300 simply wont do more than 3 seconds then stops and beeps I’ve cleaned all filters emptied all water tanks still no result this is very frustrating!
My Siemens condenser dryer seems to be getting too hot, I thought I could smell burning 🙁
How I can switch from the condenser to trash tube??
How can i switch off the end of cycle beeper? I don’t like tge noise!
My SIEMENS Dryer E46-38 is drying ok but lot of water coming out from under the machine while it is drying the cloth. Can any body help me find remedy please?
Please assist: when I press the Start button, machine “beeps two times”, but does not start operating.
I have checked all filters, unplugged and plugged in again, I have pressed & held the start button for 20sec to reset. Nothing changes.
Why out dryer always stop it didnt finish the program,it sounds beep beep everytime..what to do
My iq300 tumble dryer takes 2 whole hours to dry 3 towels what am I doing wrong
This dryer may be the all singing all dancing product of the century but it doesn’t actually do what it’s supposed to do and that is DRY CLOTHES.
The cycles take forever – very frustrating.
It’s as if the designer was scared of putting any heat into drying clothes.
I have a condenser bypass installed where a hose continuously dumps the water outside. I was under the impression that by doing this my Siemens iq300 dryer would dry clothes completely without stopping. This stupid thing still beeps like I need to empty the reservoir, but it’s empty! I’ve looked through the entire manual and cannot find a way to make it dry completely without stopping. I hate euro dryers with a passion. Anyone know how to do this???