Instruction manual Bosch WAW28660GB
Download user manual
Bosch WAW28660GB: WAW28660GB
A washing machine with new design and intelligent automatic dosing system: precision dosing saves you water and detergent.
- i-Dos™: perfect wash results with minimal consumption and maximum convenience.
- EcoSilence Drive™: extremely energy-efficient and quiet in operation with a 10-year warranty.
- Energy efficiency class A+++ -30%: 30% more efficient than the top class
- Consumption indication: easy operation and indication of energy and water consumption.
- DrumClean with reminder function: programme for cleaning and maintaining the drum.
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- Capacity: 9 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
Remaining moisture: 53 %
- B spin class
- Energy consumption :152 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- -30% more economical (152kWh/year) than the standard value (217 kWh/year)
- Energy consumption:standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.92 kwh full load and 0.6 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.42 kwh partial load
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 275 min at full load 270 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 270 min partial load
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.12 W / 0.43 W
- Water consumption 11220 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Duration of the left-on mode: 15 min
- Drum volume: 65 litres
- Noise level washing : 47dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:71dB (A) re 1 pW
- Special programmes: Automatic, Sports Wear programme, Super Quick 15, Mixed Load, Allergy +, Wool Programme, Delicates 30 degrees
- Touch control buttons: Start, Temperature selection, Spin speed reduction, Prewash, EcoPerfect, SpeedPerfect, i-DOS 1, i-DOS 2 and 24 h Start delay
- Key features
- i-DOS: automatic dosing of liquid detergent and softener
- VarioPerfect: speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- ActiveWater: water management system
- EcoSilence drive with 10 year warranty
- AntiVibration Design – for more stability and quietness
- Consumption Indication: Information about energy and water consumption
- Additional features
- Large LED-Display for programme status indication, temperature selection, max. spin speed, remaining time and 24 hour end time delay, i-Dos selection and consumption indication
- WaveDrum: gentle and efficient washing
- DrumClean with reminder function
- Control dial with integrated On / Off mode
- Drum interior light
- Self cleaning detergent drawer
- Reload facility
- Turbidity sensor
- Flow-through sensor for optimum water use
- Multiple Water Protection
- Continuous load adjustment
- Foam detection system
- Child lock
- Sound insulation by additional noise reduction material
- Technical Information
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.5 x 60 x 59 cm
- Slide-under installation
- 32 cm porthole, with white and satin aluminium 171° opening door
how do i unlock the child lock.
Press and hold the start button for the 20th seconds. Child lock will off
Can you please tell me what C/L means on my Bosch washing machine , thank you
All sorted now thanks
CL means Child Lock
Hi, I had a power outage while my machine was running and it has now come up with the fault E:00.
E:00 is a generic error, help sometimes disconnected from power for 30 seconds
I can’t seem to open the service cap to the filter at the bottom. Have drained the water but cannot grip the cap to open. Is there a trick?
The trick is not in it. The cap must be turned to the left, use force.
How do i get the lock sign off
Push and hold Start button for few seconds
Error code E 18 ?
error E:81 ??
Did you find out what this error was
drawer dispenser i think needs to be replaced as this happened again
i had problem with mashine ripping my clothes , 5 items destroyed , is anyone else had this problem?
Can you tell me we’re rinse hold is please.